Hva er inkludert?
Discover World Heritage-listed Fraser Island’s spectacular landscapes on this one-day 4WD off-roading adventure.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort and let the expert guides navigate the sand tracks as you explore the island's must-see attractions
Swim in the renowned Lake McKenzie, wander through ancient sub-tropical rainforests, and cruise along the vast 75 Mile Beach highway to Eli Creek and the historic Maheno Shipwreck.
Trek across the golden Hammerstone Sandblow, cool off in the emerald oasis of Lake Wabby and immerse yourself in the sparkling depths of the Champagne Pools. There are breathtaking moments at every turn.
Offering a fun-filled and immersive experience, this tour is the perfect way to explore the sights and sounds of Fraser Island. Tours depart daily from Hervey Bay.
- Central Station - this former logging station that housed schools and shops for the bustling timber industry is now a tourist stop. Stroll along the Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk to discover the ancient King Ferns, towering Ghost Gums and Pine trees.
- Lake McKenzie - enjoy a revitalising swim in the crystal blue waters and relax on the sandy white beaches... it's picture-perfect!
- 75 Mile Beach – as you drive along this sandy highway, you may spot birds of prey flying above or humpback whales as they migrate past (between July – November). You may wish to join the Air Fraser team for a scenic flight over the island - book with your guide on tour (optional extra).
- Eli Creek - float down this fast-flowing freshwater creek pouring out 80 megalitres of water daily into the ocean.
- Maheno Shipwreck - enjoy a photo stop at the rusting wreck of the Maheno. Washed ashore during an out-of-season cyclone in 1935 – it's one of K'gari's most recognisable sites.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands - learn how these technicolour sand formations were created and the Butchulla legends surrounding them. We stop to take a picture as we drive along 75 Mile Beach.