Hva er inkludert?
Great Ocean Road tour is one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives! Leaving Melbourne, we pass Anglesea before enjoying morning tea at Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and the wind along the spectacular Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild. Enjoy on the world’s most spectacular coastal drives as you travel on the world-famous National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road Tour. There is no word to express the beauty of the Great Ocean Road Tour. See the abundance of Australian wildlife, whilst checking out the magnificent surf beaches, and walk amongst the ancient rainforest, before arriving in the afternoon to witness the marvel of these gigantic limestone stacks known as the 12 Apostles located in Port Campbell National Park.
- Journey along the world famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- See the historic Memorial Arch the Great Ocean Road sign
- Search for Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy a guided walk through an ancient rainforest Great Otway National Park
- Visit the beach of Loch Ard Gorge surrounded by dramatic cliff walls
- Take in a panoramic views at the 12 Apostles lookout in the delight of the afternoon sun