Bangkok Bike Explorer
- Get to know the crazy city of Bangkok by bicycle! Traverse 16 kilometers of flat streets and immerse yourself in the true local life of Bangkok with a local guide who will explain all of the intricacies of the Thai culture and show you the incredible diversity of the warm Thai people.
Off the Beaten Path Nature Trek 2D/1N
- This is the perfect trek for nature lovers and for those looking to get off the beaten track. Explore the remote regions of northern Thailand by hiking in the jungle, swim in pristine waterfalls and have an amazing cultural experience interacting with the local tribes in their villages.
Slow boat to Laos 2D/1N (Chiang Khong to Luang Prabang)
- Float down the Mekong River in northern Thailand and Laos and observe the peaceful sights from your boat on the serene Mekong River as you cruise slowly to Luang Prabang, staying for a night at the charming small village of Pakbeng.
Luang Prabang City Bike Explorer
- If you want to get close to local Lao people and their lifestyle, then this is the tour for you! Explore the surroundings of Luang Prabang on this bicycle tour that will take you to see hidden areas only few tourists will ever visit!
Kayaking, Tubing & Zipline Adventure
- Enjoy an action-packed adrenaline-pumping day paddling through rapids, visiting caves, ziplining through magnificent scenery, kayaking, and more - all in one incredible day!
Cooking Class and Market Tour in Hanoi
- Our local hosts from Hanoi, Vietnam are eager to receive you in their homes and treat you with the local daily food Vietnamese people have every day – does it get more authentic than this?
Halong Bay Party Cruise 2D/1N (from Hanoi)
- Travel from Hanoi to nearby Halong Bay for a fun 2-day party cruise with new friends and exciting activities.
Hue City Tour
- Go back in time by walking through the elaborate tomb complexes of venerated Vietnamese emperors and imagine what it must have been like to live here during the golden years of the dynasty. Don’t miss out on a visit to the Forbidden Purple City, one of the largest and most well-preserved royal cities in Vietnam.
Hoi An Bicycle Day Trip
- Ride through the Vietnamese countryside just outside of Hoi An to small islands, local artisans, and have a homemade lunch with a local family.
Snorkelling Day Trip
Countryside Motorcycle Adventure
- Take an exciting motorcycle ride around Dalat with an English speaking driver/guide. Ride on the back of a motorcycle and admire the region's beautiful lakes, waterfalls, lush forests in the countryside and discover the local culture.
Ho Chi Minh Street Food Experience By Scooter
- On this evening tour of Ho Chi Minh City, you'll be taken to some of the best spots while zipping around on a scooter, so you can really experience Vietnamese street food cuisine as a local.
Mekong Delta Highlights Adventure 2D/1N
- Cai Rang floating market is one of the largest floating markets in the Mekong Delta. Travel through the unique wetlands in the south of Vietnam and experience the trade lifestyle on the delta. Immerse your senses in the sights, sounds, and colorful lifestyle of the Mekong River.
Killing Fields & Prison S21 Experience
- Visit the S21 Prison (Genocide Museum) in Phnom Penh and the Killing Fields about 15 km from the city center. Wander around the complex and learn about the horrors of the Khmer Rouge genocide through fascinating audio tours. Learn about the history of this horrible tragedy from Cambodia's past.
Angkor Wat Explorer
- Visit the world's largest religious structure in the world by land area, Angkor Wat! Marvel at Angkor Thom Temple smiling faces, and explore the Ta Phrom Temple, on this amazing full-day expedition to the wonderful Angkor complex from Siem Reap.
Licensed English-speaking guide
English-speaking group leader
English speaking guide
English-speaking guide during some activities