Teotihuacan Early Morning Tour
- Discover the "City of the Gods," Teotihuacan, at dawn, before the crowds arrive and immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of this ancient city with a knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a peaceful visit to the impressive archaeological site, stop at a local obsidian workshop for tastings, and indulge in a delicious traditional Mexican lunch.
Hike through Hierve el Agua
- On this tour of Hierve el Agua, visitors can enjoy swimming in natural pools, learning about mezcal production, and visiting a Zapotec weavers town while marveling at the stunning landscapes and petrified waterfalls made of carbonated water.
Puerto Escondido Learn to Surf Experience (2 Hours)
- Wanna learn how to catch some waves? Take a 2-hour lesson and try your luck at standing up and surfing the perfect wave. Puerto Escondido, world famous for its imposing Mexican Pipeline, is the best place to learn as its coastline offers surf breaks for beginners and professionals alike.
Local & Sustainable Foodie Experience
- Get to know the gastronomic history of the region and taste the flavors of party and tradition in Chiapas. Open your senses to create gastronomic dishes with special ingredients and get the chance to taste them afterwards.
Palenque Ruins, Agua Azul & Misol-Ha Waterfalls (from/to Palenque)
- Swim in the refreshing waters of the multi-tiered limestone waterfalls in Agua Azul and take a walk in nature. At Misol-Ha the river plunges 40 meters over the edge of a cliff offering you the chance to walk in the caves behind the stream. Explore the ancient Maya city of Palenque and climb the pyramids to look out over the lush green jungle setting.
Enjoy the magic of cenotes by night
- Explore the hidden wonders of Yucatan at night, including ancient underground cenotes and traditional Mayan villages.
Chichen Itza Day Trip (from Merida to Cancun)
- Learn about the ancient ways of life in this well-preserved Mayan citadel with an English speaking guide. Ponder the disappearance of this archaeological site’s former inhabitants while you walk around these pre-Hispanic ruins. Recently added to the list of the 7 World Wonders, this is a site you don’t want to miss!
Local Community & Cenotes by Bike
- Ride your bicycle to go from one cenote to another in a beautiful and quiet town called Chemuyil. Visit three unique cenotes, all different from each other and get the chance to take a dip in the fresh waters and do some snorkel.
Snorkel with Sharks & Rays
- Enjoy snorkeling through mazes of pristine coral reef and get the unique opportunity to swim with nurse sharks and stingrays.
Tikal Early Morning Day Tour
- Experience the jungle as it comes alive in the early hours of the morning. Learn about this former Maya citadel, once the largest and most powerful civilization in Meso-America, by exploring this archaeological site and taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to marvel at the majestic pyramids hidden away in the jungle.
Semuc Champey & Kanba Caves Tour
- Hike through the mysterious caves of Kamba, which are filled with extraordinary limestone formations. Enjoy free time to swim in the crystalline waters of Semuc Champey, where you will find natural pools filled with fresh mountain spring water above a 300-meter long limestone bridge immersed in a pristine lush jungle setting.
Maya Homestay Experience 2D/1N with Maya Communities Lake Tour
- This home stay will give you a genuine insight into the everyday lives of a local Guatemalan family from the Kakchiquel Indigenous group in San Jorge La Laguna, near Lake Atitlan. Learn about their unique traditions and customs as you join your host family for dinner and let them show you around town. The next day, enjoy a fascinating boat tour of the lake's indigenous villages.
Pacaya Volcano Trek
- Brag to your friends about trekking an active volcano after hiking up the steep slopes of the Pacaya Volcano to reach a moon-like landscape of dried lava with panoramic views of nearby volcanoes above the clouds.
Copan Mayan Archaeological Experience
- Discover the National Park of Copán ruins, a unique archeological site, named world heritage by UNESCO, and learn the most relevant facts of this important Mayan city.
Cerro Negro Volcano Boarding
- Embark on an adrenaline pumping adventure to Cerro Negro volcano where you will go boarding down the ashy slopes on a sled.
Isletas Day Trip
- Immerse yourself in the pristine natural environment of Lake Nicaragua with a boat tour to the islets. There you can visit a local village to see the laid-back way of life and observe playful monkeys while listening to the magical song of colorful birds with a local guide.
Ometepe Homestay 2D/1N
- Marvel at Ometepe Island's volcanoes, lakes and vegetation on this 2-day adventure that starts and ends in San Jorge. Hike a volcano, reach the crater, contemplate the impressive views and experience homestay with a Nicaraguan local family.
Monteverde Canopy Zip-line
- Swing through the treetops on a zip line tour along 14 different cables and if you are lucky catch an awesome view of the Pacific Ocean and Lake Nicaragua on a clear day. Catch a glimpse of diverse and beautiful flora and fauna. Fly alongside wild quetzals and native birds on the 1 kilometer-long Superman Cable.
Manuel Antonio National Park Day Trip
- Explore the tranquil white-sand beaches and turquoise coloured bays in this pristine national park. Hike through the mangrove swamps in the rainforest where you can spot monkeys, sloths, crabs, iguanas and over 180 bird species. Escape civilization for a day by lounging on a virgin beach and enjoying a picnic lunch.
San Jose Bites & Sights Experience
- Unmask the beauty and culture of contemporary Costa Rican life on this San Jose walking tour that takes you through busy streets, bustling markets, and tranquil parks. Discover a side of this city that most tourists don't get to see, while indulging in typical cuisine and one of Costa Rica’s most delectable exports – coffee.