No matter what your current level of fitness is, you can join the fitness training camp. Everyone is there with the same goal and that is to get fitter using world-class fitness training facilities while having a great time in a beautiful location. One of the many great things about the fitness training camp is that you can take the time to devote to your health and fitness with no distraction. Not only that but you will also be supported 100% by our team of world-class fitness training professionals. For many it’s the push they’ve been needing.
- This trip is about you. Whether you want to get stronger, lose weight or just generally want to be fitter and healthier, we can tailormake the ideal fitness training program for you in a supportive group environment.
- It’s the perfect blend of relaxation and fitness training. After a good workout you feel fantastic and can chill out in style at our dedicated resort surrounded by pure Balinese rice terraces.
- There is no limit to how much you can train with unlimited gym access 7 days a week, a dedicated in resort training program set against the backdrop of Bali´s legendary Canggu. With a great health and fitness vibe and awesome community, it’s widely regarded as one of the hippest places to be in Bali.
- We can also take you on fun excursions (paid locally). Go to exotic temples, beautiful waterfalls, optional volcano treks, Ubud tours some great surf beaches, with a body to match! This is more than just a bootcamp - it is about exploration, adventure, meeting like minded people as well as great fitness training.
- It works! You will be amazed at your fitness improving efficiently with group training and a dedicated team of international fitness professionals to support you in your fitness goals.
- It’s really motivating - especially when training with people who all want the same thing!
- There is nothing stopping you from reaching your fitness goals with access to our comprehensive gym and training equipment.
- We use proven advanced fitness training techniques coupled with various different classes like HIIT, boxing and battle workouts so no matter what your fitness goals, we can help you smash them. All our fitness programs are taught by professional fitness trainers.
- Healthy breakfast included Monday to Friday
- Discover new ways to stay fit trying other sports such as surfing (not included in the price, paid locally).
- Making new friends! 90% of the people travel here on their own. The Boot Camp is just as much about socialising with new people as it is about the training.
You will be picked up from Bali Denpasar Airport and taken to your accommodation. Please look for our representative holding a sign with your name on it. Once at your accommodation, settle in, relax and get a good night's sleep before the program starts the following day. First thing on Monday morning, roll out of bed and start off with a relaxing yoga session in the on-site yoga shala. We will show you around the camp and get you introduced to the timetable. We advise you come prepared for training straight after your introduction, so make sure to bring your gear: shorts, sneakers, T-shirt, towel and water.
There is a wide variety of training options at the Bali Bootcamp. Most of the training takes place at our dedicated on-site training area next to the resort. Here we do group workout sessions in the mornings and afternoons consisting of multiple different programs. This could be high intensity interval training, boxing, Tabata, Body 360 sessions, (high cardio workouts where you partner up and rotate around different stations doing different workouts). As diverse as it sounds, do not be concerned if you are new to fitness. Our trainers are there to support you in your fitness journey, no matter what base level of fitness you have.
1) Early Morning Yoga
If you wish you can start with a good stretch in the morning by joining the yoga class for an hour before the ‘real’ work begins. It’s a great way to stretch and warm up your muscles, and it improves flexibility and balance. Yoga sessions are offered up to 3 times a week. These classes are based on physical postures, deep breathing, mindfulness and listening to your body. It’s a great way to start your day, stretching your muscles from the day before and thus helps prepare it for the day ahead.
We have sourced and worked with some of the top practising Balinese yoga teachers. It's a yoga collective, meaning you will most likely have a different teacher each morning. This is great because you get to try out different styles, and each instructor has their own strengths all of which complement the training wonderfully. The yoga takes place as the sun is coming up, with views over the rice fields before breakfast. As this is in our training area right next door to the resort, it couldn't be easier to roll out of bed and launch into your training regime.
2) Body 360 Sessions/ HITT/ TRX Cables
Body 360 training combines cardio and strength exercises for a full body workout. Run for just 45 minutes offering high intensity with small rest periods. These are a great way to lose weight and work out in a fun, supportive group. We use a wide range of equipment including battle ropes, TRX straps, medicine balls, dumbbells, barbells and body weighted exercises.
3) Open Matt Sessions
The whole camp is at your disposal to do our own workout. This is complemented by personal training sessions throughout the week, which can give you a road map as to which sorts of exercises you should be doing during your open matt sessions. In the included fitness training app you have instructional workout videos and how-to guides, as well as comprehensive workouts you can follow.
4) Power Circuits
In this session there are several stations set up with various exercises. Moving from each station whilst working out different muscle groups, you’ll work hard and test both your cardio and strength. Working both individually and, for an all-round challenge, we also incorporate team workouts within some circuits.
Kettlebell is a ball-shaped weight with a U-shaped handle. Kettlebell sessions are whole-body exercises requiring full body integration and core stabilisation.
The boxing classes aim at getting you fitter and strengthening your muscles. For boxing drills and techniques we use the boxing bags, pads as well as some kickboxing. A lot of upper body work, cardio and working on your core.
7) Surfing (not included but payable locally)
Bali is a must for its surf breaks, so once your strength and stamina have improved a bit, we can take you on a surf lesson to kick off a new addiction (paid locally)! Surf lessons are taken in the nearby area so we provide a pick-up and drop-off from the resort to take you to your lessons. Please note that if you miss your pre-booked session, you will not be able to transfer it to a future week.
8) Optional Weekly Excursions (not included but payable locally)
There are various excursions organized locally. Excursions may include either a visit to the stunning island temple of Tanalot, or trips to beaches, or trips to local beach clubs. Excursions also run to Ubud to see the beautiful rice terraces or waterfalls. There is also a great social program for evening dinners (not mandatory; personal expenditure excluded) lead by our camp team so there is plenty to do each week when you are not training and it is super easy to bond with other bootcampers.
No class is mandatory, and no one is going to force you to get out of bed, but we highly recommend that you make the most of your stay with us!
Optional Extra - Personal Trainer Sessions
You will have the option to book additional personal training sessions locally. Many do not need this due to the wide variety of training sessions going on, but if you have a specific goal you want to focus on this is a nice option to have. This is an unrivalled opportunity to get individual attention on areas that you are looking to improve on. Each personal training session lasts one hour, and the schedule is worked out locally.
We give you lots of support prior to arriving at the camp. After booking, we will set you up with an online buddy list so you can chat with other people going to the camp, or people already training at the camp before you even set off. You will also receive a detailed pre-departure pack for you to familiarise yourself with the program before you go.
The fitness camp is closed during special Balinese festivals (Nyepi). Neypi is when the whole island goes on lockdown for 2 days. Please note that no businesses are allowed to operate during this time, so we lay on additional training sessions, and arrange other activities to compensate within the week. There will be limited training on 07-08 March 2019 and 25-26 March 2020 and usually there is also no Wi-Fi, either. The training facilities are also shut on New Year’s Day.